Compunix BVBA process personal information in compliancy with GDPR. This means that the information is only used in following situations:
- Law obliges to process: for example for accountancy purposes to generate invoices.
- Needed to fulfill a contract: for example your email adress will be used to deliver software and license keys to operate the support or to provide support
- Consent provided: for example when you subscribe to our newsletter
- support execution of purchase: for example delivery of software
- legal obligations: for example accountacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. For example your IP address is anonymized. Note the deliberate emphasis of anonymous, as no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information on this website when purchasing software license or subscribe to our newsletter.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google – not Compunix. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for this site only.Google Analytics remarketing and advertising reporting is NOT enabled. Compunix BVBA use these reports to evaluate aggregate visitor usage so that it can optimise the content to better meet your needs. This is essential for Compunix BVBA to operate this website and to improve your experience of using this website.
Except for Google Analytics, no other 3rd party tracking is active on this web-site.
Opt-out Google Analytics cookies
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.